Nechako Group of Companies
The Nechako Group of Companies has carried on business in northwestern British Columbia since 1987. The primary business of the Nechako Group has been Provincial Highway Maintenance in Service Areas 24 (Lakes), 25 (Bulkley Nass), and 26 (Skeena) of the Ministry of Transportation and Infrastructure, with Dunoon leading the majority of our construction contract operations.
Nechako Group is comprised of Nechako Northcoast Construction (NNC), Dunoon Contracting Ltd., Billabong Road & Bridge Maintenance Inc. (BRBM), the Kasiks Wilderness Resort, and other companies. We have completed many construction projects over this period including:
- Ministry of Forests Bridge installations and road construction
- Ministry of Transportation and Infrastructure bridges, major culverts, and grade construction
- Runway extension of the Terrace-Kitimat Regional Airport
- Sensitive environmental projects for Fisheries and Oceans Canada
- Full reconstruction of municipal streets including water, sanitary, and storm systems
For more information about the group, visit one of our company websites above, or reach out to us at email@example.com or 250-638-1881 x249.